Thursday, February 26, 2015

Beautiful People Linkup #6 - Valentine edition, Part 3

Today, we’ll be talking to two more characters from the Celios universe, Lewis and Ivy Carter-Stryker. 

Krissy: Why don’t you two introduce yourselves?


Ivy: Well, I'm Ivy Carter-Stryker, I live in the Arcadian desert with my whole extended family and my phoenix-wolf friend Marf. I've lived on a spaceship that's my grandpa's my whole life, parked in the desert. I can talk to animals, use fire, I'm actually fireproof too. *smirks* And my favorite color is red. I also-


Lewis: *grins* Don’t I get a turn?


Ivy: Oh right... *laughs and smiles shyly*


Lewis: I’m Lewis Carter-Stryker. I lived most of my life in a big city on Retho. When the city was captured by the enemy, I got thrown in jail for leading the resistance. *smirks* My friends broke me out of prison; we escaped in a spaceship, went through a wormhole… *smiles at Ivy, his arm around her* And the rest is history.


Ivy: I was actually the first girl he met on Arcadia. *grins*


Krissy: *grins* So, how long have you been together?


Lewis: Almost….almost eight months, right? *looks at Ivy*


Ivy: Yeah that's right... In a twist of events we kinda started dating as soon as we met. *wrinkles her nose a little and giggles*


Lewis: *kisses her nose* Why would I not want to date you?


Ivy: *grins* Well you do have my "scary" family.


Lewis: *shrugs* You’re worth it.


Krissy: So I bet everyone is dying to know how you met. *smiles*


Ivy: In the middle of the desert. I was taking a joy ride when I saw this guy randomly walking along in the desert.


Lewis: We’d just crashed on Arcadia. Felix found us and was helping my friend Ruth with everyone who’d been injured, and I was going for help. And I found the most wonderful girl in the world.


Ivy: *blushes* Well... It just so happened that Lewis forgot his mission when he found me but to his luck I'm actually Felix's nephew. I brought him home and- *motions for Lewis to take the next line*


Lewis: And her mom had me killed. *laughs* Not really. She made me do a test in the VR, or Virtual Reality, to see if she approved, and I ended up dying to save Ivy.


Ivy: And that all happened because Mom thought he was my boyfriend and then baam! He passed the test and my whole family just treated him as my boyfriend... We just went with it. *grins*


Krissy: *smiles* I was going to give the next question to Jeff, but it’s already half-answered


Jeff: I'll ask it anyway *smirks* what were your first thoughts when you met each other?


Lewis: *blushes a little* Honestly, the first thing I noticed was how cute she was.


Ivy: To be honest, I didn't truly notice as "Oh look a boy!!" until I was driving him home and he wrapped his arms around my waist.


Lewis: You made me! I was too shy to do it at first!


Ivy: Well that is true.. *wrinkles her nose and leans forward* I kinda put his hands around my waist. I didn't want him flying off when we started going four and five hundred kilos. *grins*


Krissy: *smiles* Do you ever annoy each other?


Ivy: *shrugs* I eat food off of his plate.


Lewis: *sighs* She does.


Ivy: But it irritates me that he blames himself for everything that goes wrong. *looks down* It irritates me because...he's wrong. And he won't listen... And I don't like him feeling all that guilt.


Lewis: *smiles softly at Ivy and pulls her closer* I’m used to being in charge, and when something goes wrong…. *smiles* Other than stealing food, this girl’s perfect, though.


Ivy: I only take your food because yours tastes better. *grins*


Lewis: *laughs* It’s the same food!


Ivy: Fine.. I eat it because it's yours...just like I wear your shirts. Because they are yours.


Lewis: *smiles and kisses her forehead*


Jeff: *smiles* So do you guys have similar or opposite personalities?


Lewis: We’re pretty similar, I think.


Ivy: Fairly similar. *nods and smiles*


Jeff: How do you think your lives would be different if you didn't have each other?


Lewis: *thinks* Everything would be lot harder. I don’t think I’d be as dedicated to the resistance. If I ever lost her…. *shakes his head, looking down*


Ivy: I wouldn't have my dad back if it wasn't for Lewis..... *looks down* Actually... I'm not sure the rebellion would have actually gotten to where it is is without him. He... He gives me hope... Without him... *sighs* without him I'd still be that trapped girl on a spaceship.


Lewis: *hugs her tightly and kisses her forehead*

Ivy: *kisses his nose*


Krissy: *grins at the cuteness* Have you ever embarrassed each other?


Ivy: Lewis doesn't embarrass me.


Lewis: I don’t think she’s ever embarrassed me either.


Ivy: Not even when I asked you hold me while I slept when I thought Mom died?


Lewis: No...I was more nervous than embarrassed.


Jeff: *smiles softly* So...does anyone disapprove of the two of you?


Lewis: I sure hope not.


Ivy: *chuckles* if they do they should have said so when they asked at our wedding.


Krissy: *grins* You just answered the next question.


Jeff: Wait, I had a question that we weren't planning on. Do you feel eight months is adequate time to know someone before getting married?


Lewis: I….I’ll admit that this was quick. And for some people it might not be enough time. But….it was enough for us.


Ivy: I knew early on that Lewis was the one. *smiles* I didn't need anymore time.


Jeff: last question, what is your idea for a perfect outing?


Lewis: *smiles* Speeder ride, down to Jupiter Valley.


Ivy: With a picnic in the valley as we watch the Suns set... Then stargaze. *leans her head on his shoulder grinning*


Lewis: *smiles at her* And maybe kiss a few times.


Ivy: Maybe... We'll see *grins playfully at him*

Lewis: *grins and kisses her forehead*

Krissy: Thanks for coming by, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment