Thursday, August 28, 2014

If my characters went to high school

   As you can tell, this post is what role the characters from my WIP would have in a typical high school.

   Kaleth: Definitely a jock. The popular quarterback that all the girls love.


   Katria: The punk kid that gets in a lot of fights.



  Ritamarie: The shy, quiet girl who has a disturbingly overprotective mother.
 (but seriously, this picture doesn't even begin to cover it…)

   
   Barrow: The class clown. He jokes around a lot, but doesn't have many real friends.
(And he gets in a lot of trouble.)

   Egin: The introvert who doesn't talk to anyone, really. He likes hunting and has a crush on smart girl in his class.


   Danica: The quiet, straight-A girl who sits in the back of the room. (And has a major crush on the jock.)



   These are my babies. Yeesh, I have a lot of quiet ones.

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome post idea! And it helps you to know you're characters better right?! I'm not really sure about the high school stereotypes, but I think most of my characters would end up being the school nerds and the bullies. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was really fun, and pretty helpful too, since it's a fantasy. A new perspective is always nice.
    Nerds and bullies. What an interesting combination. XD

    ReplyDelete