Since my aunt and uncle left on Tuesday, writing's been easier, and I'm right on track! Also, my friend Katie is hosting a giveaway on her blog! Go check it out!
But don't enter. I want to win. (Just kidding I'm not that mean.)
- My word count—5274 (I'm halfway to my goal of 10k!!)
- Children of the Nameless total word count—70,113 (holy crap that's so many words)
- First line written—"Sai pulled the crossbow’s trigger."
- Last line written—"He pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead and they left the room that smelled of blood."
- Worst line—"So when they finally took her knife and forced her to the ground, she could be proud despite her split lip fresh bruises because she’d fought."
- (Krissy, there's supposed to be an "and" in there)
- Best line—" 'Oh, no. Leave that off. You look good.' She stared drunkenly at him, appreciating his sculpted chest and the ripples of his abs and suddenly she wanted to touch him.He just laughed and disobeyed her. 'You can admire me later, Katria, promise. But I’d rather not die without gettin’ a few more kisses from ya.''I like this plan.' "
- (this is a very shippy chapter and I love it to death)
- I'm three quarters of the way done with this chapter, and after that I only have one more chapter before THE END
- no I'm not freaking out
- at all
- (also I'm suddenly insecure about those lines I shared, so, show some love if they're not terrible? you guys are the best)
We survived week two, fellow campers. Here's to week three! May the words flow easily and not be total crap.