My favorite aunt and uncle and their four kids have been visiting for the past week, and we've been busy showing them around the area. Somehow I've managed to write a lot, though?
- My word count—3600 words (yay me for ending on an even hundred???)
- Children of the Nameless total word count—68,439 words (how is this possible)
- The word count updater stopped working for half a day and it was very frustrating
- First line written for camp—"A few people glanced at her, but no one payed much attention to the girl who had once been their princess."
- Last line written—" 'I thought I’d killed you all,' she said."
- Worst line—"...the wind winding its cold fingers around her..."
- Favorite line—"Barrow, whose face and chest were a patchwork of cuts and bruises. Barrow, whose thin nose looked painfully broken. Barrow, whose eyes were full of more terror and relief and longing than Danica thought a person could feel at one time. “Danica.” His voice was rough with desperation, aching, and something deep and intimate."
- (okay that was more than one line but I love it)
- Also I'm including cameos of Aimee's characters Saija and Havard because they're adorable
- (I have a country based on Norway, and Havard and Saija are from Norway)
How's Camp Nano going for you? Did you have the same problem with the updater? If you're not doing Camp, how's your writing going?